Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The good news is..

... that I caught myself before I put my underwear in the kitchen rag drawer and the rags god knows where. I spend my days and most of my nights making lists constantly about what I have done and what I have yet to do.
Here are some of the highlights:
The sale of my house (god willing) closes a week from today
I am having a garage sale Saturday
I have to have the house emptied, cleaned and buttoned up by a week from Sunday-- when I move into a motel room (Must remember to re-confirm with said hotel)
I am having surgery two weeks from tomorrow
I am still working 40 hours + a week
I am still teaching three classes
I am still taking 7 units -- a half time course load
I still commute 110 miles round trip 5 days a week
I need to pick up my vaccination records from my doc
I need to get tested for TB, get Hep A & B Vaccines
My house is still a construction zone and not ready to close
All my summer pants have holes in the ass I I don't own a pair of shorts
I need to call SGU to see if I can skip the NY orientation--which is scheduled the same day as my surgery
I can't get folks who have promised to buy some of my stuff to pick it up
I don't know anyone with a pickup large enough to take my bookcase to my storage unit
Oh yeah, and this wacky day known as thanksgiving is happening sometime soon

And for right now.. no I do not have time to be particularly excited....
but I will be I promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home