Thursday, March 16, 2006

So all the results are in. My 91% on my anatomy written exam and my 80% on the lab portion earn me a high B in that class. My 83% in embryo means I hold on to my A in that class. So I am for the most part a straight B student.

I am burnt out and feeling a little post midterm mailaise. There is also a rumor that they will be closing the Grande Anse campus next semester, which makes me sad. I visited with my friends Ben & Jerry this afternoon, but even good icecream didn't snap me out of it.

There are lots of parties this weekend.. The bigest one being the main Saint George post midterm fest.. SandBlast. I'll try and take pictures so you all can get the wrong idea about what it is like to be in med school here.


:-)

Sa

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger The Contessa said...

Good ol' Ben & Jerry--what would we do without them? ;-]

So, what will it mean, for you, if they do close the Grand Anse campus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home