Thursday, March 02, 2006

The new men in my life


First of all I am sleeping with Frank. He is a great artist, devoted to his wife, and um--- I think he is dead. He painted all the plates in my Anatomy Atlas and compiled the book and it is phenomenal. Frank Netter is his name. To Netterize something here is a verb, it means to disect something well. I fall asleep with my Netter on my chest almost every night. I have told all my new friends here that he is my new boyfriend. Now I am telling you.

Then there is Isaac, who is very tall, missing a few teeth, blind and very kind. He just attempted to knead the knots out of my shoulders in 15 minutes and he nearly succeeded. He called me Sister Sarah and recommended that I come and see him during one of his regular massage appointment. Saint George’s runs a program that allows the visually impaired to work as massage therapists. They give 15 minute massages for about $6 on the porch at the student center. Student government was paying them to work on students for free tonight. Not a bad way to kick off midterms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home