Sunday, November 20, 2005

Life for Sale


The big garage sales was yesterday and I got rid of a ton of stuff. I still feel like I have a huge sorting job ahead of me, but then I think I am really doing okay.
M. even though he is incredibly busy with school, was a TON of help helping me drag everything out of the house and then drag it back into the house when it was all over.


Sleeping on the floor on a funton last night (all the furtniture is mostly sold and gone) I woke up every hour on the hour last night-- and today I mostly feel like not having to look at the huge changes I have begun.


Some days this feels clean and brave and exciting and right, today I am feeling scared and can't stop thinking about what would happen if something went wrong.

Good thing I have good friends and a good dog to keep an eye on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home