Sunday, February 19, 2006

Busted

It is Sunday, yet all us first termers were invited to a mandatory financial aid meeting on main campus. Breakfast was provided in the form of an insulated lunch bag filled with yogurt, fruit, a bagel and a juice box. The yogurt was French... I got apricot but my friend got prune.. not a lot of prune yogurt in the US. But I digress. Now I know there is no food allowed in the library, but I had the damn bag with me, I forgott my water and so I took out the juice box and drank it. And did not hide the evidence. about 20 minutes later I was kicked out of the library by a security guard who threatened me with a fine and said.. "It's posted right here, can't you read this?!" He wouldn't even let me put the lunch bag away, I had to take it out of the library and put it somewhere else, and since I don't live on the main campus, that meant I would have to leave campus to put it away. I snuck the offending bag into the histology lab to finish studying where the internet is fast, but it all just ate time.. which I have very little of.

I am such a criminal...

We are getting into the thorax and abdominal cavity in anatomy.. much cooler then memorizing the endless nerves and muscles of the hand. I got to pick up and carry around several human hearts, one which had a tripple bypass. And I got to feel what hardend arteries feel like-- which are very hard like there is rock or hard plastic inside.

Now on to Embryology, the only class I got an A in on the unfieds..:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home