Saturday, December 16, 2006

Caribbean Vacation Day Two


It MUST be the delayed jet lag.. because I keep on waking up at 4:45 in the morning.. this despite the fact that I went Christmas shopping in Saint George’s yesterday, spent time on the beach with friends, went to happy hour at Prickly bay Pizza, home of the leathered retired yacht dude and a wicked rum bunch.. only 5 EC during happy hour (US $2) and then continued the evening at Stewarts my favorite bar on a dock anywhere with all the girls and Lenny in tow. My Christmas tree now has an ornament on it and presents underneath.. how festive!

Now I have had many important things on my mind that I wanted to blog about, like why there is seating for twelve in my tiny apartment, but I just can’t seem to muster the brain power. All the premium movie channels are free this weekend, I have plans to meet Peggy and her son Ian at the beach, I found a reasonable eggnog recipe online and it’s a wonderful life is on the tele tonight. Further reports to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home