Thursday, December 07, 2006

Flippy floopy


I woke up at 5:08 this AM.. and have mostly been hitting the books.. I am alternately hopeful and focused and restless and scared. I just ordered $130 worth of vitamins. Time is flying. My stomach makes regularly with the flippy floppy especially when I think the Neuro final is Monday, the physio final is Wednesday and that makes one more term done. Flip Flop. I've been sitting (meditating) more just to try to keep my skittery mind a little centered. My new study posse of Anna and Chris helps keep me focused. I have a small Christmas tree on my tele (what is it doing there? Standing apparently because I have no penguin and if you don't get that joke I am sorry if you do I am even sorrier).
A year of med school gone away. Flip Flop.

Time to get back to studying the limbic system instead of engaging my own.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the tree doesn't explode just after eight o'clock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home