Monday, March 19, 2007

Things that make you go um

“I stopped counting how many times you said “um” when I got to 50” Chris told me when I asked him just how stupid I sounded in path lab today.

Pathology is generally very interesting, and path lab can be alternately enlightening and debilitating. You present one or two slides and answer a set of pre-determined questions and then a clinical tutor gives you feedback. Some are gentle. Some are not. I thought I was exceptionally well prepared today and I got my ass handed to me. I used to be articulate back when I was a liberal arts major. In some circles I was none for my ability to keep my cool and speak articulately under pressure. Not today.

First of three exams in Path is Monday March 26, and the micro midterm is Friday March 30. Keep me in your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home