Sunday, February 04, 2007

Long Time no post


Okay you scurvy scoundrels….

So I have been getting some calls recently to see if I am okay, and although I have been busy with visitors and the pace of the new term (an exam every two weeks!) it has been gratifying, until I figured out why all these folks I haven’t heard from in months were contacting me.

I haven’t updated the blog since 2006.

Well since 12/31/2006

I have been busy, but you all could just write me once in a while to let me know you read the damn thing instead of worrying that something is wrong because I don’t post.

I am taking human behavior right now so I could tell you a little somfin somfin about a man named Pavlov and his dogs… ☺

Oh well, nuff said. Enjoy the picture of the night out with the girls at the beginning of January.. More updates to follow…

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Larissa said...

awaiting updates...
surely there must be some procrastinating you want to do, and blogging fills that time so nicely

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, and the girls. Please tell everyone I said "hi" and send my love from cold, rainy CA.

Love & hugs,

Gina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home