Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another Beautiful Day in Paradise


You know in the Jane Austen novels the characters say things like "she absolutely had no conversation and incorrect opinions"? While I can still claim some incorrect opinions I am just plum out of conversation. Life is much the same. Wake up, study, take the bus to school, go to class/lab/study groups, come home, walk eat dinner, watch a little TV, study go to bed. That's it. Walking is still good fro appreciating I live on a very beautiful island. I am looking forward to a four day weekend. Finding out that there is a large Mennonite community on the island because they were singing hymns in the parking lot of my grocery store qualifies as an event. Still no new is good new. Finals will be over by noon four weeks from tomorrow and I will be flying back to the states five weeks from tomorrow.
I have this strange feeling that I will wake up tomorrow and be back in the states halfway through my medical education.. I better wake up and enjoy the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home