Sunday, April 09, 2006

Study Slut

What did I do this weekend?... so glad you asked. On Friday night I studied biochemistry with Molly (big quiz on Monday) until about 10. Got up at about 5:30 did laundry had breakfast with Molly, studied some more on my own, went to campus to meet real estate agent to see apartments at 11 am. Real estate agent didn’t show put ran into Peggy and studies more biochem until about 2:30 came home showered studied and went to the most excellent Indian Culture student organization show at 6.. went out to dinner afterward with molly (mediocre expensive microwaved fondue) came home went to bed up at 5:30 studied biochem until the 9 am bus.. went to anatomy lab studied cranial nerves with Paula Molly and RT came home at 11:30, went grocery shopping talked with Janie mom and dad started studying again at 1:30 studied on my own until 5:30 (biochem) started studying biochem again until 8:00with RT made dinner (Risotto from a box peas and chicken breasts with garlic and basil and I will likely shower and do the dishes before I start studying again. The Alarm is set for 5:30. But did you see? I stopped studying Saturday at 2:30! I may even watch the Daily Show while I eat. I am such a slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home