Sunday, May 14, 2006

Done!

My last final was frida and I am done!

I got Bs in Anatomy and Histology and an A in Embroyo and am waiting on my final biochem grade. I am a little shell shocked frankly. Friday I hung out on the beach, got a little drunk on Sangria and stood in the surf as I watched the sun go down and the moon go up. Yesterday I had lunch with my old roomate Nichole before taking her to the airport and watched a movie with another friend and this morning I am having brunch with still another. For all that I am feeling a little lost, a little alone without the weight of classes and labs to anchor me down. I leave a week from today.. I can't wait to see everybody.. see my little dog. I wish I could Have recruited ONE of you to come for a visit, but I will work on you for christmas break (December 14 -January 8)

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home