Thursday, May 31, 2007

Don't know how else to say this but to say it.

Hey folks--

Shade and I will be flying in to albuquerque on the 28th on June and we will both be looking for a place to stay for a couple of days. It is a package deal and shade is not an outdoor dog. If we do not receive any offers, we can get a motel but I thought I would ask.
Update! The kind and generous Sara and Tom Easterson Bond are allowing me the use of their guesthouse while in Santa Fe. Yay! Thank you!

Also Shade came down with a weird tropical tic born disease last month. (Anaplasmosis) Although she has fully recovered it is making me rethink the wisdom of bringing her back to Grenada in the fall. Some of you have offered in the past to offer her a temporary home. I will be here for about 18 weeks. If any of you would like to re extend those offers we might have a chat.

Thank you all again for your love and support.
Sa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home