Thursday, September 21, 2006

The front of Nada's Shirt said....


Spring Break in Paradise...

The back of Nada's shirt said ...
B.Y.O.B.
(Bring Your Own Boyfriend)

The lovely talented and now famous Nada is pictured on the right, sitting next to my row buddy Christine. Changing the row in which you sit can be very controversial and upset several levels of the socio-educational structure. For those students who still attend lecture of course. Many students choose to skip the whole annoying lecture thing and get straight to the studying. The same students also do not seem to buy the text books. I am old-fashioned and refuse to study exclusively from powerpoints and wikipedia.

I am off to impress some of my fellow students with both my torilla making ability and my knowledge of b cell development and activation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home