Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two Truths

There are two truths of course. One truth is that I don’t study if I don’t feel a sense of urgency. The second truth is that I am REALLY REALLY trying not to complain. I don’t want to complain about the work because I am here in Grenada for the work. And I am behind.

So it was a good weekend, Mac & Cheese and scrabble with Molly, Anna Peggy and Ian (Ian didn’t play scrabble, he is only one years old). And Deanna and Blanc are in town for a week, and Deanna smuggled in real ribs from the Kansas city area and a huge wedge of Maytag blue cheese so last night we had dinner on their porch at the Blue Horizon resort, overlooking Grand Anse beach with a full moon, and feasted on ribs, homemade mango chutney, vanilla coleslaw. We started with Maytag blue and crackers and ended with lemon and raspberry sorbet and mangos.
And I studied a lot. And I never SEEM to get as much done as I want.. yet… do I need somewhere, somehow need to keep that sense of unfinishedness close to my heart in order to keep going? Who knows….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home