Sunday, October 01, 2006

Options


I had dinner last night at Molly, Annalee, and Amanda's house. Their neighbors who are vet students came and brought two adorable kitten they just got. I had been thinking about getting a kitten but when I showed one to shade who had been contenedly lying btween my legs getting her belly rubbed she jumped up gave me a panicked "Oh hell no " look and sat by the front door for the rest of the night.
I think this time I'll let my aging pet live out her time as a solo act.

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember that cats are creatures of place and don't move as easily as dogs.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Larissa said...

Shade just had such a bad experience last time with the cat from hell. Not that we didn't all love Clio...but Sequoia was a bit dodgy around my new cat, too, thanks to the unexpected attacks from the 20-year old. I'm not encouraging picking up a cat in the Caribbean (think of the hassle of coming home!) but don't rule it out forever...Shade has a lot of years left.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything was JUST FINE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home