Sunday, August 12, 2007

Update: Back in Greneda Safe and sound

So I still have some catch up posts from this summer to put up but for now the news is:

I arrived safe and sound in Greneda last tuesday.
I will be moving to the Greneda Grand View next tuesday where no fewer than 10 of my friends will be living. It has a pool and I can run the AC all the time and looks like this:
http://www.grenadagrandview.com/rooms.htm

Shade seems to be handling her chemo just fine. This report came from my Mom today:
Shade had her second treatment and all is well. A
little spit up this a.m. and maybe a little tired, but
in good spirits and good appetite and full of
woo-woo-woo's. So all is well.
We will go up to Mendocino this week so won't be
around tomorrow.

More post to follow about my california summer adventures and continuing Grenada adventures.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Larissa said...

Envy. Enjoy it, friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home