Monday, August 13, 2007

More Updates from the land of sweat




Although I am sitting waiting for my first class to start of my last term in Greada, I am just getting around to posting the super cool photos I took of Mendocino. Currently Shade is touring the area with my Mom. I had a lovely short trip there this summer. Mom and I went up for a couple of days and then we were joined by Michael and Sylvia, at which point we discovered Michael disturbing tendency to hog all the utensils for himself.
We had several fine meals and some great and some not so great wine tasting experience. Navaroro vinyards was great as always, but it was more than a little sad to see the wine tour limo outside. The Anderson Valley sure has changed.

My new favorite is a small Vinyard named Claudia Spring Excellent Pinot Noir.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger The Contessa said...

Ahh, Grenada, Mendocino, NYC... I'd rather be any of those places with you than here without you.

I miss you.

And I need a vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home