Monday, October 01, 2007

As you may have guessed..


I have been studying for exams.  I am taking Pathophysiology and Pharmacology this term.  Exams went well, and time is flying.  I have seen not a few spectacular sunsets from my balcony, and had not a few good nights out with friends.  I am not entirely sure what happened to September.  Ten weeks from Friday I am scheduled to fly home.. even though I am not entirely sure where that is anymore.  
At the grand view if I want company for a few minutes I generally walk down to the pool and find some within a few minutes..   Hospital visits have been revelatory, and help me remember why I am here.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Larissa said...

that sunset is gorgeous. great photo.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger The Contessa said...

Miss you. Miss you. Miss you!

Hello to all the gal pals too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home